After the coldest parkrun I have ever ran and a pop to decathlon, I was so ready for an indulgent, warming lunch – even if it was 11:30!
My mum and I decided on thick, fluffy pancakes (involving blueberries and coconut) on the way home in the car and so a new recipe started to bloom!
- 30g oats
- 25g desiccated coconut
- 2 bananas
- 1+1/2tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs OR 90ml plant-based milk
- Handful of blueberries
- 1 tbsp oil – I used coconut
- In a food processor add your oats and blend to a flour.
- Add the bananas, coconut, vanilla, eggs(or milk) and blend again.
- In a pan, heat up one tablespoon of oil and scoop in enough mixture to make four individual pancakes. Once cooking, sprinkle on the blueberries.
- When the base is golden and slightly crispy, flip and cook the blueberry side to the same colour.
- Serve! I love mine with banana ‘nice cream’, fresh fruit and yoghurt or nut butter and seeds.
If you give these a go, take a picture and tag me on Instagram @laura_elfes and use the hashtag #courgettiblogetti